Job Title: Account Manager
Type: Modern Apprenticeship
Salary: £16,500 per annum
Yoga Alliance Professionals, Membership Organisation for yoga teachers and trainers, based in Canonmills Edinburgh.
UK’s largest membership organisation for yoga teachers and trainers. Offering accreditation for training courses, and yoga teachers. Our business is conducted mostly via the telephone and we have members around the world.
Our small team work together in our office. The office is open Monday – Saturday, there is a requirement to work on Saturdays, on a rota basis.
What might a day in this job look like?
- Calling existing members to discuss memberships/opportunities, process sales, renewals, upgrades.
- Build and nurture relationships with allocated group of members.
- Update systems with results from calls.
- Ensure members are segmented correctly on the system.
- Keep team up to date with feedback from members.
- Answer incoming calls from members or non members and provide information.
- Respond to member emails.
What will I learn?
- SCQF Customer Services.
- Industry related training customer service, sales, yoga knowledge, data analysis.
- Soft Skills communication (spoken and written), teamwork and managing own group of members, problem solving and organisational skills.
What Qualifications / Qualities are required?
- Higher or National 5 (or equivalent) which should include English, Maths and Business Management.
- Customer Service Experience in retail/hospitality or equivalent.
- Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, be keen to learn, enthusiastic, with problem solving skills.
How to Apply:
Please email an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org