Job Title: Financial Administrator Type: Modern Apprenticeship
Contract: Permanent subject to a 3 month probationary period.
Salary: £15,000 to £18,000 per annum
Employer: Valentine Smith Ltd
Access to the company Critical Illness, Private Health Care and Pension Plan after a successful probation period.
Valentine Smith has been established for over 16 years and has grown to become one of the most successful independent financial advisers in Scotland. Our business has been built on providing quality independent financial advice to both individual and corporate clients.
Working in a small team, based in Edinburgh.
What might a day in this job look like?
Prepare valuations for clients using Provider Websites, telephone and Intelligent Office.
- Intelligent Office
Finding clients, adding new clients, updating policy status.
- Opening and distributing incoming mail
- Franking and posting outgoing mail
- Answering phone, including screening sales calls
- Greeting Clients and offering refreshments
- Diary Management
- Other administration duties as they arise
What will I Learn?
Communication, Teamwork, Problem Solving, Customer Service, telephone skills and time management.
SVQ Level 3 – Business and Administration.
What Qualifications / Qualities are required?
National 4 or 5 or equivalent to include Maths and English.
We are looking for someone who is:-
- Personable and articulate
- Highly Motivated
- Able to work on own initiative and ability to be proactive
- Good attention to detail
- Keen to advance through training and experience
- Proficient in Microsoft packages (Word, Excel etc.)
How to Apply:
Send your CV to email@example.com or apply through our website
Closing Date: 25th May 2017