Job Title: Services Assistant, Edinburgh
Type: Modern Apprenticeship
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Office is based in Edinburgh, working alongside 3 other Services Assistants in Edinburgh. The Services Assistant will be part of the Facilities Department.
What might a day in this job look like?
The role is based in the Printroom/mailroom and provides support to everyone within the office by processing mail, copying, scanning and completing a variety of other administration tasks – all of which help the smooth running of the firm
- Collect and process all outgoing mail each day.
- Organise couriers as and when required.
- Deliver and pick up items locally.
- Arrange for the maintenance and repair of multi-function devices.
- Work alongside our cashroom to produce and distribute cheques which are required.
What will I Learn?
- SVQ Level 5 Business and Administration
- Soft Skills (e.g. Communication and Teamwork; etc.)
- Industry related training: (i.e. Moving & Handling, scanning, printing, deliver and pick up items locally)
What Qualifications / Qualities are required?
We are looking for someone who is willing to learn and develop new skills, ability to work to tight deadlines, proactive, can do attitude, good communication skills and ability to work to own initiative and as part of a team.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 30thAugust