Job Title: R3 Repairs Administrative Assistant Type: Modern Apprenticeship
Contract: Fixed Term – 18 months Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Mon – Fri
Salary: National Minimum Wage – ranging from £8482 – £15,015 per annum (depending on age)
Employer: R3 Repairs Closing Date: Friday 8 November 2019
R3 Repairs is a repairs and maintenance company based in Haddington, East Lothian. We aim to provide a first class maintenance, repairs and improvement service, that offers value for money to our customers in the public and private housing sector and to companies/organisations.
You will work within a small team based in a busy office environment.
What might a day in this job look like?
This post provides a quality, customer orientated repairs service to our customers with a high level of clerical and administrative support. Key tasks include liaising effectively with key customers, issuing instructions to operatives, assisting in implementing procedures and representing the organisation to a high standard.
Example of Job Tasks:
- Liaise as required with sub-contracts, suppliers and consultants.
- To assist in the scheduling and instruction of planned and cyclical works.
- Assist with administering the electronic data transfer system.
- Maintain appropriate performance monitoring systems
- Process reports from Contractors.
- Issue daily reports to clients
- Manage material requests for all clients
- Monitor Customer Satisfaction and prepare reports as required
What will I Learn?
The Modern Apprenticeship placement will be fully work-based in our head office with ongoing support from Limelight Careers to achieve the SVQ Level 3 in Business & Administration.
Training in the use of specialist software packages will be provided, but a basic knowledge and ability to use Microsoft office packages is desirable.
What Qualifications / Qualities are required?
You must possess a minimum of 3 National 4 or 5’s (or equivalent), which must include English and Maths.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has the ability to use initiative
- Is an effective team worker
- Has the ability to work accurately, paying attention to detail while working in a busy environment
- Is enthusiastic and motivated
- Has good communication and Interpersonal skills
How to Apply: Please send your CV to email@example.com
Closing Date: 31st January 2020