What is a Pathway Apprenticeship?
- If you've recently left school, are unemployed and not receiving benefits, a Pathway Apprenticeship could help you to prepare for the world of work. You'll gain an industry-recognised qualification and accelerate your progression into future employment of further apprenticeship opportunities.
Why choose a Pathway Apprenticeship?
- You’ll gain knowledge, skills and experience through a series of practical activities, including industry projects and work placements
- Typically the apprenticeship lasts up to 26 weeks (25 hrs per week)
- You’ll get a £100 weekly allowance
Why choose Limelight?
- Over 25 years of experience in delivery of training courses and apprenticeships with a proven track record of successful candidates
- You will have an experienced and qualified team of assessors to guide you in the right direction
- Able to connect you with some of Edinburgh's largest employers
What does the course involve?
This course includes:
- Understanding business
- Management of people and finance
- Web apps: Spreadsheets
- Web apps: Word Processing
- Contemporary business issues
- Work based challenge unit
- Communicate in a business environment
- Support other people to work in a business environment
- Design and produce documents in a business environment
- Plan how to manage and improve own performance in a business environment
How to apply?
- Please send your CV to email@example.com
- Closing date is 22nd January for first enrolment
- There are a limited number of spaces for this course and we expect these spaces to fill quickly
- Find out more information here