Job Title: Marketing Assistant Modern Apprentice
Type: Digital Marketing Modern Apprenticeship
Salary: £14,000 per annum
Onestop IT is a managed service provider (IT support company in English) offering a wide range of IT solutions (Support, Security, Strategy, Projects, Planning and Telecoms) to businesses across Scotland. We need an enthusiastic new member of the team to play a crucial role in carrying out marketing campaigns and creating engaging content to bring in qualified leads to our sales team!
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Complete marketing training programme.
- Build and run paid marketing campaigns, including landing pages.
- Create inbound content for social media channels.
- Familiarise yourself with the Onestop product catalogue.
- Write and produce business focussed IT content, including product specific blogs and videos.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Complete relentless learning programme.
- Deliver specific campaign success criteria.
- Number of leads created.
- Company SEO ranking and website visitors.
- Number of videos created.
Standards you will meet in this position:
- I will use the Onestop Core values in my day-to-day activities (tribe, relentless learning, above the line).
- I will commit to my own personal training and development.
- I will say what I will do, and I will do what I say.
- I will be passionate about my work, and have a genuine desire to help others.
- I will display my enthusiasm through my appearance and my work
- I won’t be afraid to demonstrate curiosity.
What will I learn?
- Knowledge on inbound marketing.
- Knowledge on StoryBrand marketing messaging.
- The ability to launch and run multiple marketing campaigns e.g. PPC, Google ads, Facebook ads, LinkedIn.
- Develop skills in writing blog content, creating videos, and driving people to our website.
- Excellent English skills (you must already have this)
- A desire to be in front of the camera.
What will I achieve?
- Create multi-channel content.
- Deliver qualified inbound leads for the sales team to follow up.
- Run paid marketing campaigns that create leads.
- Run inbound marketing campaigns that drive social media engagement.
- Create blogs that attract website visitors.
- Script videos for Onestop IT that can be used to create videos for the company website.
- Become an experienced and skilled marketeer.
- I will develop myself to the best of my ability.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday 19 March