Job Title: Office Junior
Type: Modern Apprenticeship
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Contractax Ltd, Accountancy and Taxation, Bonnington Bond 2 Anderson Place Edinburgh EH6 5NP. We are a diverse Accountancy Practice, which deals with a wide range of businesses.
Busy office with down to earth and helpful colleagues.
What might a day in this role look like?
Duties that will be carried out in a typical day will include:
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post which will need scanned, saved to company server then shredded
- Dealing with incoming phone calls taking messages for various colleagues
- Monitoring emails and send them onto relevant colleagues
- General administration task.
What will I learn?
- SVQ Level 2 in Business and Administration
- Industry related training / qualification – Business and administration skills).
- Soft Skills – communication, teamwork, problem solving, prioritising workload.
What qualifications/skills are required?
- Minimum of 2 National 4 / National 5 to include English
- Ages 16-18 (disabled or care experienced applicants up to the age of 29 are eligible to apply)
- We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, reliable and works well within a team-based environment
How to Apply:
Please send CV’s to: email@example.com
30th June 2022