Job Title: Financial Administrator Type: Modern Apprenticeship
Contract: Permanent Employer: Murray Asset Management
Salary: Pay bracket £16,500.00 – £23,000.00 per annum
Murray Asset Management is an established, independent Investment Management and Financial Planning firm. We pride ourselves in providing a responsive, professional service to our clients, matching their individual financial requirements with tailored investment solutions.
An opportunity now exists for an enthusiastic, motivated individual who is looking to work as part of a small and friendly unit, providing high-calibre administrative and report writing support to the Financial Planning Team.
Working in a small team based in the company’s west end office
What might a day in this job look like?
Key responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and maintain client files in response to customer enquiries
- Complete daily processing tasks and update relevant systems including personal workflow
- Liaise in a professional and friendly manner with other business areas and third parties to facilitate responses to client enquiries
- Read and respond to both internal and external communications
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required
What will I Learn?
How to work as part of team, telephone and communication skills, time management as well as administration skills.
You will work towards a SVQ 3 – Business and Administration
What Qualifications / Qualities are required?
Ideally we are looking for National 4 or 5 or equivalent including Maths and English.
We are also looking for someone with the following qualities:
- Ability to plan and prioritise own workload
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritise tasks and work to tight deadlines
- Good accuracy and attention to detail
- Good IT skills using Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work both on own initiative and as part of a small team
- Excellent writing skills
- Good mathematical ability
How to Apply:
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 19th May 2017