Job Title: General Assistant / Client Suite Assistant
Type: Modern Apprenticeship
2 Lister Square
To work as part of a team in providing an efficient and effective administrative and facilities support service to the fee earners. The role will involve two days in Client Suite (reception) and three days working as a General Assistant.
What might a day in this job look like?
- Assisting the Client Suite Assistants with catering and other tasks at reception.
- Processing all incoming and outgoing mail to meet required deadlines including opening, sorting and distributing incoming mail, and collecting, franking and preparing outgoing mail.
- Document production including colour copying/printing and binding.
- Scanning of correspondence to email and case plan.
- Labelling, filing, indexing and archiving documents.
- Good housekeeping of open plan working floor and internal meeting rooms, reporting any faults to the Central Services Team Leader.
- Prioritising tasks and liaise with Central Services users to manage expectations and promote user confidence and satisfaction.
- Replenishing consumables in photocopiers/printers and stationery store.
- Assisting other General Assistants as and when required.
What will I Learn?
- SVQ Level 2 / 3 in Business Administration
What Qualifications / Qualities are required?
- You have excellent communication skills, you are articulate, you communicate clearly, concisely and without any jargon.
- You enjoy working within a team and autonomously on your own initiative.
- You are personable and good at building and developing client relationships.
- You are confident and you have a strong belief in yourself and your own ability.
- You are committed to providing a good client experience and willing to put in extra time and effort when required
How to Apply:
Please send your CV email@example.com
11 February 2019