Job Title: Financial Administrator
Type: Modern Apprenticeship
Hours: Monday – Friday 9 – 5pm
Morton Fraser LLP
2 Lister Square
What might a day in this job look like?
- Open and distribute the team’s mail.
- Provide assistance with new business and annual reviews to include obtaining policy information, preparing illustrations and assisting advisor/paraplanner with issue of reports.
- Provide ongoing admin support to the team as required e.g. submitting new business to various financial institutions, drafting letters, filing, preparation of fee notes, placing deals on platform.
- Maintain client factfind information.
- Ensure all commission/advisor payments received are allocated to the correct account and statements are received and scanned to appropriate file.
- Attend to safe custody audit checking twice a year, updating records and reporting to clients as required.
- Maintain spreadsheet detailing all Life Policies held by firm and prepare information for CASS reports.
This position requires the job holder to be self-sufficient and able to prioritise their own workload. They should be interested in keeping up to date with FCA /Compliance regulations and carry out their work to the highest standard. Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy is vital.
What will I Learn?
- Soft Skills (e.g. Communication; Teamwork; Problem Solving; etc.)
- SVQ Level 6 in Business Administration
- Industry related training / qualification (i.e. MS Office / Customer Service)
What Qualifications / Qualities are required?
We are looking for someone with strong IT skills and attention to details. Higher Maths would be desirable.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
31 July 2019