Job Title: Trainee Business Administrator
Type: Modern Apprenticeship
Contract: Permanent after a 3-month probationary period.
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Employer: Middlebrooks Business Recovery and Advice
Working in a small friendly team based in Edinburgh City Centre with offices in Glasgow and Aberdeen. Working hours will be 9am – 5pm. Dress down Friday.
What might a day in this job look like?
- Reception, answering and directing calls, taking accurate messages when required.
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Arranging refreshments for meetings
- Managing post and hand delivering mail when required
- Updating company/client databases
- General administration – digital filing, scanning, binding reports etc.
- Assisting staff with admin support when required
- Assisting with Events
What will I Learn?
You will undertake an SVQ Level 2 / 3 Business Administration
What Qualifications / Qualities are required?
Minimum of National 4/5s which should include English and Maths.
We are looking for someone who is reliable, organised, hardworking, punctual, enthusiastic to learn and has a positive can do attitude.
How to Apply: send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday 29th June 201