Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Type: Modern Apprenticeship
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8.30am – 4.30pm
Friday 8.30am – 2.00pm
Closing Date: Monday 5 November 2018
Since we started Innis & Gunn in 2003, we have become one of the UK’s most successful international craft beer businesses, exporting to over 25 countries, opening our innovative Beer Kitchens in Edinburgh, Glasgow and Dundee, inventing technology to infuse beers with oak and helping to redefine how consumers see beer in the UK and abroad.
Trainee Administrator/Receptionist to assist with administration duties, main reception and support Administration/HR function of our business
What might a day in this job look like?
- Main switchboard telephone call answering
- Mail room duties – incoming/outgoing
- Meeting Room Diary Management
- Welcoming Office Visitors
- Stationery ordering
- Setting up Meeting Rooms and arranging catering
- Office Sundry shopping
- Packing samples and arranging couriers
What will I Learn?
- Communication; Teamwork; Problem Solving
- SVQ Level 2 / 3 in Business Administration
- MS Office / Moving & Handling / Customer Service
What Qualifications / Qualities are required?
Office Administration certification or equivalent.
- Self motivated
- Willing to learn new skills
- Good communicator
- Good organisation skills
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to email@example.com