Job Title: Customer Services
Type: Modern Apprenticeship
Salary: £16,000 – £17500
Hours: Monday – Friday 9 – 5pm
Iansyst Ltd, Bonnington Bond, 2 Anderson Place, Edinburgh EH6 5NP
A leading UK Assistive Technology and disability services supplier, providing exceptional assistive computer technology, consultancy, training and software for people with disabilities, tailored to the individual needs.
Working in an office based environment, with a small team
What might a day in this job look like?
To provide 1stline telephone support to customers with queries and problems with equipment and software provided by iansyst. To assist with customer queries on Assistive Technology solutions. Enquiries on both Window and Mac platforms
What will I Learn?
- Soft skills, customer service, IT skills, technical service skills
- SVQ Level 2 / 3 in Customer Service
- Disability Awareness Training
- Dyslexia Awareness Training
- Assistive technology Training
What Qualifications / Qualities are required?
- A minimum of National 4/5 in English/Maths/Computing
- We are looking for someone who is positive / reliable / enthusiastic
- An interest in computers and technology would be distinct advantage
How to Apply:
Please send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
The position will be closed once we have found the right candidate.