Salary: £12,000 per annum
Employer: Glendale Scotland
Closing Date: Wednesday 22nd December 2021
Working closely with the Management and Operations teams, you will undertake general administration duties including ordering of materials, filing and dealing with telephone and email enquiries. You will work towards SCQF Level 6 in Business and Administration.
Glendale is a well-established business which delivers specialist green services including grounds maintenance, tree management, supply of plants and semi-mature trees, woodland management, estate management, vegetation control, landscaping, cleansing services and golf course management for public and private sector clients.
Office based position working closely with the Management and Operations teams. This is an outstanding career opportunity and the successful applicant can look forward to joining a company that offers career prospects and believes in investing in its people.
What might a day in this job look like?
Duties that will be carried out include general administration duties, for example ordering of office and grounds maintenance materials, filing, photocopying, archiving, producing reports, tidiness of office, dealing with telephone and email enquiries in line with company process and procedures and being able to communicate with clients and suppliers in a professional manner.
What will I learn?
- SCQF Level 6 in Business and Administration
- Industry related training (i.e. MS Office / Customer Service)
- Soft skills (e.g. communication, teamwork, problem solving, etc).
What Qualifications / Qualities are required?
- National 4 / National 5 or equivalent which should include English
- motivated and keen to work for one of the largest UK Grounds Maintenance companies with a broad client base
- preferred age bracket of candidate 16-24.