Job Title: Finance Admin Assistant Department: Finance
Location: Edinburgh Salary: National Living Wage
Responsible to: Finance Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting the credit control team in providing copy invoices to clients and updating our records for remittance notes received
- Performing daily credit control workflow including printing of collection letters
- Maintaining client fee rates and revaluations
- Processing WIP and matter transfer requests
- WIP write offs
- Providing general admin support as required
This role is shared with another finance admin assistant and split between credit control and database admin support on a rota basis.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- A proactive individual, with ability to work under tight deadlines
- Previous experience in a high volume environment advantageous but not essential
This job specification is written as an indication of the nature and scope of duties and responsibilities. It is not intended as a fully descriptive or definitive list and jobholders will be expected to carry out other duties assigned which are appropriate to the position. The duties as described may be altered as necessary by the firm.