Job Title: Corporate Services Apprentice
Type: Modern Apprenticeship
Contract: Fixed Term – 18 months
Salary: £7644.00 – £10738.00
Hours: Monday – Friday 9 – 5pm
Employer: East Lothian Housing Association, Haddington, East Lothian
East Lothian Housing Association builds and manages a wide range of properties to meet a variety of needs within East Lothian. From our office in Haddington, we currently manage over 1,300 properties for rent and shared ownership throughout East Lothian.
You will work in a small team within our Corporate Services Department at our main offices in Haddington.
What might a day in this job look like?
You will support the Corporate Services Department in ensuring the business of the Group is run efficiently by providing a high level of customer care and a high level of clerical and administrative assistance.
You will also:
- Provide high level of customer service within reception to all visitors/callers
- Provide information at the point of first contact and ensure that our customers are directed appropriately towards any further help that they need
- Provide administrative support to the corporate services team
- Copy, collate, and distribute papers, memos, etc. and liaise with relevant staff
- Accurate data entry to the Group’s IT systems
- Support the Corporate Services Manager with Health and Safety Responsibilities
What will I Learn?
- SVQ Level 3 in Business & Administration
- A comprehensive training programme including learning bespoke software
What Qualifications / Qualities are required?
You must possess a minimum of 3 National 4 or 5’s (or equivalent), which must include English and Maths. A basic knowledge and ability to use Microsoft office packages would be desirable.
You must also possess:
- Ability to use initiative
- Effective team worker
- Ability to work accurately, paying attention to detail while working in a busy environment
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Friday 22 March 2019