Job Title: Asset Management Apprentice
Type: Modern Apprenticeship
Contract: Fixed Term – 18 months
Salary: £7644.00 – £10738.00
Hours: Monday – Friday 9 – 5pm
Employer: East Lothian Housing Association
East Lothian Housing Association builds and manages a wide range of properties to meet a variety of needs within East Lothian. From our office in Haddington, we currently manage over 1,300 properties for rent and shared ownership throughout East Lothian.
You will work in a small team within our Asset Management Department at our main offices in Haddington.
What might a day in this job look like?
You will provide effective administrative and clerical support to our Asset Management Department to ensure high levels of tenant satisfaction is achieved. Key tasks include administering maintenance services, maintaining records, liaison with contractors and service users and representing the organisation to a high standard.
You will also:
- Deal with general, day to day enquiries.
- Assist the Asset Management staff in setting up and maintaining Asset Management records.
- Assist with the implementation and administration of the Property database.
- Carry out a range of administrative duties, such as filing and photocopying.
- Maintain the Property Officer’s diaries.
- Issue inspection requests to the Property Officers.
- Liaise with customers with regard to access arrangements
- Assist with the production of quarterly performance reports for the Asset Manager.
- Maintain information systems and registers both manual and computerised.
What will I Learn?
- SVQ Level 3 in Business & Administration
- A comprehensive training programme including learning bespoke software
- What Qualifications / Qualities are required?
You must possess a minimum of 3 National 4 or 5’s (or equivalent), which must include English and Maths. A basic knowledge and ability to use Microsoft office packages would be desirable.
You must also possess:
- Ability to use initiative
- Effective team worker
- Ability to work accurately, paying attention to detail while working in a busy environment
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday 22 March 2019