Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Type: Modern Apprenticeship
Salary: £7917 – £11193
Hours: Monday – Friday 35 hours per week
CleanTEC Cleaning Services Limited, We cover all aspects of cleaning including window cleaning, residential cleaning and corporate cleaning, We are based in and around East Lothian.
Working in a small office based team in Port Seton.
What might a day in this job look like?
In a small business, each day can be very different depending upon the time of year. However, as a standard some of the tasks undertaken will include:
- Administrative duties such as filing, typing, printing, etc– Maintaining computer and manual filing systems
- Providing information to internal colleagues or external enquirers.
- Handling sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Replying to email, telephone or face to face enquiries.
- Receiving, sorting and distributing mail.
- Answering telephone calls
What will I Learn?
- Working in the communications team you will develop a variety of skills including team work, communication and customer service skills.
- You will be working on site alongside experienced Supervisors and Managers daily.
- SVQ Level 2 / 3 in Business Administration
- Industry related training / qualification i.e. Apple applications / Spreadsheets / Customer Service
What Qualifications / Qualities are required?
- be educated to a National 5 level or equivalent in English
- have a strong attention to detail
- be organised and capable of managing and prioritising workloads.
- be self-motivated and have a positive “can do” attitude
- Communicates clearly and concisely
- Listens carefully, asks questions and records information accurately
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
1st May 2019