Job Title: CASHROOM ASSISTANT (Modern Apprenticeship)
Type: Modern Apprenticeship
Hours: 35 hours per week
Ralph Hendrie Legal is a fast growing company filled with a wealth of experience. An employer who is keen on developing talent, they have a fantastic opportunity for a hardworking and enthusiastic individual to join the Cash Department in their Edinburgh office.
Duties and Responsibilities
Working as part of a busy team and reporting to the Head Cashier, the role of the apprentice is to support the Cash Department in the day-to-day duties which include reviewing and processing client entries, compiling reports for fee earners and analysing client ledgers. Duties that will be carried out will be essential to the smooth running of the team and business.
What qualification/ qualities are required?
- Minimum four National 5s including Maths and English (IT/ admin skills preferable also).
- Self-motivated with a good work ethic
- Ability to work as part of a team and also independently
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good time keeping and team player
How to Apply:
Please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
20th August 2021