Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Type: Modern Apprenticeship
Contract: 12 months with potential to move to a permanent role
Employer: Business Stream
- Our new apprenticeship programme at Business Stream is centred on work based learning, where the training is directly linked to the job. In addition to developing the skills and knowledge required for the job our programme also develops interpersonal skills such as communication, problem solving and team working, which are all transferable in any future roles.
- A real alternative to full-time college or University, by learning on the job, you get to put your skills to the test immediately and with Modern Apprenticeships being designed with employers and industries in mind, this ensures the best possible training.
- Not only will you get nationally recognised qualification – you’ll also get trained by our experienced professionals in all aspects of customer service. You’ll get hands on experience dealing with customers directly developing all the essential skills you will need to start a bright career in this area.
- A learning and development plan tailored specifically to you leading to a vocational qualification
- Annual company bonus
- 37 days holiday per year (including public holidays)
- Eligibility to join our contributory pension scheme
- Opportunities to be involved in sports, social and fundraising activities via the employee engagement group
What might a day in this job look like?
Working in our busy contact centre you will:
Handle customer contact using all forms of communication at the first point of contact, focusing on resolution, completion and enhancing the customer experience.
Ensure own performance meets KPIs and targets for the team (e.g. increasing customer satisfaction, reducing unwanted demand and increasing first contact resolution).
Focus on quality of conversation, correspondence and input/changes to Business Stream systems in line with Standard Operating Procedures, Data Protection and Quality Assessment standards.
Liaise with other departments to obtain information and provide customer information as requested.
Ensure resolution of customer issues by taking ownership of unresolved queries to completion where possible within the set customer promise and our Guaranteed Service Standards.
Communicate with Business Streams customers effectively by any of the following means:
- In / out bound telephone call
- Written correspondence
- Provide customers with an excellent customer service by giving the customer accurate and consistent information, and where possible resolving their query at first of point of contact as per the appropriate Standard Operating Procedures.
- Where applicable identify where the customer requires additional information / service from another department of the business.
- Set the customers expectation and log the customer’s enquiry accurately to ensure the correct next steps are taken for the customer.
What will I Learn?
- You will develop interpersonal skills such as communication, problem solving and team working, which are all transferable in any future roles.
- SVQ Level 3 in Customer Service.
- Water Industry related training, MS Office, Customer Service training.
What Qualifications / Qualities are required?
National 5 in English & Maths.
We are looking for someone who is positive, reliable, enthusiastic and enjoys helping others.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Friday 26thApril 2019