Job Title: Collections Advisor
Type: Modern Apprenticeship
Contract: 1 year
Hours: 37 hours per week
Business Stream is a Scottish Water company located at South Gyle, Edinburgh. We have business customers across the UK who buy water services from us. We are a growing organisation who is thriving right now. We have ambitious plans for the future which we hope you can be part of.
- You will receive training and on-going support to ensure your success in the role.
- Working in a medium sized team within a modern office you can enjoy all the perks of working at South Gyle. There are excellent transport links with the Gyle shopping centre on hand as well as on-site parking.
What might a day in this job look like?
Duties that will be carried out include speaking to customers on the phone to encourage payment of outstanding invoices. You will work with your team to promptly answer inbound calls and deliver a good customer experience.
What will I learn?
- You will learn valuable soft skills that will set you up for life such as Communication, Teamwork, Problem Solving, Negotiation and Assertiveness as well as gaining experience with our computer systems (including MS Office e.g. Excel).
- SVQ qualification in Customer Service
- Industry related training giving you valuable experience in the utility sector.
What Qualifications and Qualities are required?
- National 5 English and Maths.
- Candidates must have a strong willingness to learn, good attitude, be a confident communicator, a team player and have a strong drive to do well.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org