Job Title: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Type: Modern Apprenticeship
Hours: Monday – Friday 9-5 with some flexibility
Bright Purple Resourcing
Award winning Technology, Transformation and Change Recruitment Specialists, Headquarters on Rose Street, Edinburgh
- We have been a leading provider of technology talent to business across the UK and further afield for nearly 25 years.
- Working from in Central Edinburgh we are a small/medium sized business with a modern, busy and lively offices. We are fortunate to not only have a great team and a great environment but also stunning views across to the Castle.
- There’s a great sense of community within our culture that embraces hard work and fun.
What might a day in this job look like?
This role is a fantastic opportunity to play an active part in a fast-paced environment whilst developing an understanding of Technology & Recruitment skills including; excellence in communications, sales and administration.
Every day is a little different but always focused on meeting the needs of our customers recruitment requirements and working with our talented candidates to find the next step in their careers.
You will search networks and databases using the latest technologies to find talented and skilled people and have lots of direct contact with them via phone, email, social media and face to face and develop a knowledge of the technology industry across the UK.
What will I Learn?
- Soft Skills – communication, administration, negotiation
- SVQ Level 3 in Business Administration
- Bespoke recruitment and sales skills
What Qualifications / Qualities are required?
In the first instance, we are looking for someone who is positive, hardworking, honest and reliable. You’ll also have a thirst for learning and want to invest in your future and work towards a rewarding career. If you have this, plus some National 5s and/or Higher qualifications, we want to hear from you.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
12 July 2019