Job Title: Administrative Assistant Type: Modern Apprenticeship
Contract: Permanent Salary: £17,000 per annum (Mon – Fri 9 – 5pm)
Employer: Brewin Dolphin www.brewin.co.uk To be based in the Edinburgh office of one of the UK’s leading wealth management groups
To be part of a team of around 10-15 people, working in an open plan office environment for around 110 people.
What might a day in this job look like?
Supporting the team in a range of administrative tasks, report preparation, form filling, diary management, spreadsheet updating, while liaising with a range of teams throughout the office to enable completion of tasks required.
What will I learn?
- Soft Skills – Communication; Teamwork: Problem Solving;
- SVQ Level 3 in Business Administration, on completion of SVQ, industry related training and qualifications are available for those wishing to progress, whether via The Institute of Customer Service or CISI Level 3 Award for Introduction to Investment.
- You will become proficient in the MS office suite of programmes, (Excel, Word, Outlook), along with our bespoke internal client relationship and document management systems.
What Qualifications / Qualities are required?
- English and Maths to a good standard, preferably at Higher level.
- We are looking for someone who is positive, reliable, enthusiastic, confident, with excellent time keeping, who wants to work in a small team, but be part of the wider office group.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
28th February 2020