Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Type: Modern Apprenticeship
Salary: £12,000 per annum
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
Ralph Hendrie Legal, 20 Dock Street, Dundee, DD1 3DP
Ralph Hendrie Legal is located within Murrayburgh House, Corstorphine Road. We are proud to be a modern firm who provide a bespoke and reliable service to our customers in relation to Property, Wills, Trusts, and Executries.
Open plan office, interacting with everyone within our friendly legal team.
What might a day in this role look like?
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- Answering calls
- Requesting title deeds
- Requesting redemption figures
- General office administration
What will I learn?
- Soft skills (Communication, Team Work, Problem Solving)
- SVQ Level 2 / 3 in Business Administration
- Industry related training / qualification (i.e. MS Office / Moving & Handling / Customer Service
What qualifications/skills are required?
- SQA minimum 3 National 5 qualifications including English or equivalent.
- We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, reliable and works well within a team-based environment.
How to apply:
Please send your CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
10th June 2022