Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Type: Modern Apprenticeship
Contract: 12 month contract
Hours: Monday – Friday Office hours are 8 to 6pm; shifts cover 7.4 hours within these hours
Lochside View, Edinburgh
- Our new apprenticeship programme at Business Stream is centered on work based learning, where the training is directly linked to the job. In addition to developing the skills and knowledge required for the job our programme also develops interpersonal skills such as communication, problem solving and team working, which are all transferable in any future roles.
- A real alternative to full-time college or University, by learning on the job, you get to put your skills to the test immediately and with Modern Apprenticeships being designed with employers and industries in mind, this ensures the best possible training.
- Not only will you get nationally recognised qualification – you’ll also get trained by our experienced professionals in all aspects of customer service. You’ll get hands on experience dealing with customers directly developing all the essential skills you will need to start a bright career in this area.
- Small, office based team.
- A learning and development plan tailored specifically to you leading to a vocational qualification
- Annual company bonus
- 37 days holiday per year (including public holidays)
- Eligibility to join our contributory pension scheme
- Opportunities to be involved in sports, social and fundraising activities via the employee engagement group
What might a day in this job look like?
- Working in our Customer Service Centre you will be responsible for providing great customer service. When a customer calls with an enquiry you will take time to understand their needs and then deliver the resolution in an accurate and consistent manner. You’ll be responsible for setting the customer’s expectation regarding the resolution and accurately logging the details on the system to ensure the correct next steps are taken
- We will give you the support and learning you need to navigate our systems and policies to fully understand our business so you feel confident in providing this great customer service. We’ll help you understand where you can offer our customers savings on the bill and the best way to save water!
- It’s a busy role but we have support on hand and offer lots of ways in which you can develop your learning and understanding of the water industry.
What will I Learn?
- You will work as part of a team providing great customer service. As well as an understanding of the business water industry, you will also learn about the other areas in our business and how we all work together to ensure the business goals are met.
- You will develop interpersonal skills such as communication, problem solving and team working, which are all transferable in any future roles.
- SVQ Level 3 in Customer Service.
- Water Industry related training, MS Office, Customer Service training.
What Qualifications / Qualities are required?
- National 5 in English & Maths
- This role would particularly suit someone with an interest in customer service.
- We are looking for someone who is positive, reliable, enthusiastic and enjoys helping others.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Wednesday 24th June 2020